Friday, May 23, 2008

Thought for the Weekend

I apologize for my absence this week. I have been visiting my parents on the event of their 50th anniversary and have been quite busy either helping them, travelling, or helping prepare for their party.

OK, so second installment of the thought for the weekend about the environment. Who said this?

"When the well's dry, we know the worth of water."

Hint, it was a Founding Father. No cheating by looking it up on the Internet!

Everyone, enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend.

5 comments:

GetSmartGal said...

I cheated - good quote though! Thanks for dropping by my blog much appreciated. :) Hey do you know about GOOD magazine you should check them out if not? Slogan "creating a community of people who give a d#mn." Have a great weekend.

amanda said...

i always cheat - isn't that what google is for :)

happy POW-wow friday!!

McMommy said...

Considering my state is in the midst of a severe drought right now....I am VERY interested to know who said that quote!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hope you enjoyed your trip.
Happy POW!

Anonymous said...

OH! I totally guessed. Good ol' Poor Richard :-)