Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother & Daughter...Happy Mothers Day

Instead of a long post about my wife in her day, I decided to post my favorite picture of her and my oldest daughter. It was taken a few years ago by an amateur photographer, and I had to scan it to get in on here, but I just love the image of them together! I'm not sure why it is my favorite of them two of them but it is.

The actual picture is posted on the sidebar of the blog here. I'll keep it up for a few days to celebrate Mothers Day.

To my wife, Happy Mothers Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture! What beautiful expressions. :-)

Jason Roth said...

Amateur or not, it's a great photo. You have a beautiful family.

Momo Fali said...

I can certainly understand why it's your favorite. It looks like a moment of pure joy!