Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Do your part and Go Green

I ran across a certain web site called Creative Citizen today. It is an action based "wiki" site which allows anyone to post, search, share or refine eco-friendly solutions to a more sustainable living. The online community is devoted to three principles:

1) Creative Solutions - Search, Add, Refine & Comment on Creative Solutions for More Sustainable Living

2) Community - Connect, Collaborate, Understand & Grow -- Tap in to the Power of the Collective

3) Global Effects - Many Small Acts have Big Effects, For You and The Earth

There are lots of little how-to items on there for doing your own part in helping the environment. My favorite! Definitely a site to check out!

As always, you can do your own part by Going Green in your own home! Eliminate those toxic cleaners in your house. Click on the hyper-link and find out how.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creative Citizen seems like good resources website, but why you have to sign to get in? That's so unnecessary these days and unpopular

London said...

I've already went green in my home. It all started when I discovered bioheat. It's awesome guys, and I'm not one to go for things like this. It's non-toxic and made with biodegradable products like soybean oil. I know it sounds a bit funky, but it's fabulous. And OMG! It will definitely be your best friend when winter comes around just wait and see.

Working for NORA has introduced me to all types of things I can do to keep the green going on in my home. I got some really good ideas from:
http://oilheatamerica.com/index.mv?screen=bioheat.

Check it out and see what kinds of ideas you can get from there too!