Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thought for the weekend

OK, so I am a big fan of quotes from famous people. I think we can learn a lot from people who have been successful. Now the measure of success can be many things....in business, politics, social causes, at home.



So, I wanted to start something where I put either a quote or picture on here to give you some food for thought for the weekend.



Here goes my first one. Who said this?



"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country."



I'll give you a hint. It was a President of the United States who said this.



So who said this? Leave a comment and guess. No cheating though! You can't look up the answer on the Internet anywhere!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I have no clue. Was he the guy who started the national park service? Doesn't sound like the one who dropped the bomb.

McMommy said...

Carter???

Anonymous said...

TEDDY ROOSEVELT.