Saturday, April 26, 2008

Eco Friendly Office Products

I wanted to write about one of the Green companies we have just done some business with, Eco Green Office. They offer a wide range of eco-friendly services: office products, print services, and green marketing design. The company does absolutely outstanding work. Not only that, but the proprietors of the company are excellent to work for and provide some of the best customer service that I have experienced recently.

Their mission is "to provide affordable environmentally friendly office products. and services for organizations and individuals striving to be green." They tout value added service which I definitely experienced. If you are ever in the market for green office products or design services, I highly recommend them.

They designed and printed I flyer that I am currently using and it looks absolutely outstanding. Come check them out here.

Jolly Green Dad

No comments: