Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So What Do You Do?

I have addressed this in a previous post, however, after a recent comment by another Stay-At-Home/Work-At-Home Dad, I feel this needs re-addressing.



Often this is one of the first points of conversation with a new acquaintance, particularly with other guys. Even with the many ladies I meet at the playground this question comes up.



So, essentially what I do is run a business my wife started out of my house. I help and train others to realize that they can do this same thing too, its really not that hard to do if you know how and are willing to learn. My true passion lies with helping parents live the life they want to lead and spend more time with their families.



In particular, I concentrate on teaching a system and "non-selling" technique in my business and marketing which focuses on on-line lead generation for any business. Its a technique of becoming the hunted instead of the hunter in your home business, applicable to anyone.



I can teach you that marketing your business or any business can be as easy as passing out DVDs.

3 comments:

McMommy said...

I used to train real estate agents....oh boy, cold calling was NOT looked fondly upon! I'm sure they would much rather be taught YOUR technique!

Dad of Divas said...

I tell you there are times that what you are mentioning sound very appealing. Working from home sounds like something that would as you said allow me to have more time for the kids... we have considered an at home type of position for my wife but can never find reputable companies or ones where we know they are not a scam. As she is a teacher by training, I think there are a ton of opportunities out there, but it is simply finding the right one that actually can bring in some money...if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like I want to do - a work from home business. But I really have no idea what kind of business I'd like to have.